Monday, March 12, 2012

PT Evaluation

So today was another appointment....Justin was going to take her to it but he had a car accident last night he hit a deer. So Justin's truck was not drive-able today. So I called my Mom and say was able to come and work for me so I could take Ali all at the last minute. (Thanks again Mom)
We checked in and it was nice and quiet when we arrived. We pretty soon went back and she was evaluated in the areas of motor skills. They watched her play to check her fine motor skills. Roll a ball. They checked her flexibly in her joints. She walk up stairs but is unable to walk down stairs. She can not stand on one foot at a time. She does not have the ability to run or jump either.  So they felt she was being in three areas of motor skills. Her fine motor skills are fine as I thought they were. They want to see her once a week for the next 6 months. Our goals are for her to be able to run, gain flexibility, strength in her joints and muscles.
I also talked to her Rheumatologist again today. She had concerns about the fracture in her foot so she called her Orthopedic doctor and he wants to see her this Thursday to make sure she does not need treatment for her fracture.
Ali has another appointment this Wednesday for her 2 year check-up.
Overall I am feeling tired I am sure it does not help I did not get to bed last night until midnight then Justin came home at 230 and woke me I did not go back to sleep until 430 then I was up at 7. All of this after the time change and being eight months pregnant. It is a wonder I can think straight at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment